Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Forever Young



This Blueprint 3 is the dirtiest album I've heard all year. It tops everything I can imagine at the moment. It's on a level above everyone else in the World. HOV is truly still all on his shit. An unbelievable effort must have gone into what I think might be album of the year. Four times I heard tracks on the all new Blueprint 3 and thought I heard the album's best track. But it wasn't until I finished that I realized that Forever Young is the dirtiest tracks, maybe it's up there with Sweet Dreams and Michael Jackson tracks.

Jigga's track with GOOD music artist Mr. Hudson, "Forever Young," is a phenomenal cap to a contemporary album in true Jay-Z fashion he has captured our 08-09 moments so very well. Looking back the track might be to short...

Jay-Z has lots of help on tracks on this album, artists like Kid CuDi, Kanye West, J. Cole, Swizzy, Alicia Keys, Young Jeezy, Pharrell, and of course Rihanna, help frame it especially well, without any overkill.

Thank HOV Jockin Jay-Z isn't on the album. Make sure to cope this fire on Sept 11, when it drops, it's gonna go super plat- only Jay-Z album since American Gangster, even in the recession it'll murder "wack MCs" in their dreams.

Additionally I'll be in the house for Jay-Z's only NYC concert a 9/11 for Charity event in the Garden on Friday September 11, 2009. There is much more to come.

No comments: